Westminster system/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Westminster system, or pages that link to Westminster system or to this page or whose text .
- Politics : Activity that relates to the way in which society is governed, and the process by which human beings living in communities make decisions and establish obligatory values for its members.
- Democracy : A form of government in which ultimate sovereignty rests with the people.
- Parliament of the United Kingdom : The supreme legislative body in the United Kingdom its territories.
- Scottish Parliament : Legislative body of Scotland, having authority over many aspects of Scottish political life including Health and Education; re-created by the Act of Devolution 1997.
House of Commons
- House of Commons (United Kingdom) : The primary legislative chamber of the Parliament of the United Kingdom.
- Current state of the political parties in the UK House of Commons