Washington Report on Middle East Affairs/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Washington Report on Middle East Affairs, or pages that link to Washington Report on Middle East Affairs or to this page or whose text .
- Middle East : A geographical region in Asia that also contains small parts of Europe and Africa.
- American Education Trust : A private organization that provides information on the Middle East including Arab, Palestinian, and Israeli perspectives; it was founded by British and American diplomats in 1982, and publishes the Washington Report on Middle East Affairs
- Martin Indyk : acting vice president, director of Foreign Policy, and Director of the Saban Institute for Middle East Policy at the Brookings Institution; board of directors, Lowy Institute for International Policy; past director of research for the American Israel Public Affairs Committee; U.S. ambassador to Israel and Assistant Secretary for Near East Affairs in the Clinton Administration; supports a two-state settlement
- American Israel Public Affairs Committee : Describing itself as "America's Pro-Israel Lobby", one of the most powerful lobbying organizations in the United States.
- Washington Institute for Near East Policy : A think tank on the Middle East, founded with American Israel Public Affairs Committee sponsorship, although considered reasonably objective until the neoconservative push toward U.S. military intervention; still remained more fact-oriented than some more ideologically based groups