From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- Spiel : Historical waltzing dance of working-class women and children from late 19th and early 20th century New York.
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Waltz. Needs checking by a human.
- Cy Coleman : (1929–2004) American composer and musician who worked chiefly in the fields of jazz and musical theatre.
- Dance : A continuous and mentally organised sequence of (body) movements containing an expressive character.
- Jazz : American-originated musical style, pioneered by black artists, and emphasizing improvisation.
- Lullaby : A soothing song, usually sung to children before they go to sleep, with the intention of speeding that process.
- Ohio : The 17th state admitted to the United States of America.