User talk:Sylvain Catherine
Welcome to the Citizendium! We hope you will contribute boldly and well. You'll probably want to know how to get started as an author. Just look at CZ:Getting Started for other helpful "startup" links, and CZ:Home for the top menu of community pages. Be sure to stay abreast of events via the Citizendium-L (broadcast) mailing list (do join!) and the blog. Please also join the workgroup mailing list(s) that concern your particular interests. You can test out editing in the sandbox if you'd like. If you need help to get going, the forums is one option. That's also where we discuss policy and proposals. You can ask any constable for help, too. Me, for instance! Just put a note on their "talk" page. Again, welcome and have fun! Larry Sanger 12:02, 31 October 2007 (CDT)
Hi! I’m just letting people who have expressed an interest in CZ International know that there is now a proposal on the table.
Please discuss its feasibility at: CZ:Proposals/Internationalisation sandbox in the Discussion area.
Feel free to help develop the proposal, as well.
We'll also need "drivers".
Aleta Curry 17:47, 14 February 2008 (CST)
- Hi again, Sylvain, and thanks for participating.
- Based on your comments, I'm adding you to the "yea" tally as well. If this is not what you wanted, please correct.
- Aleta Curry 16:40, 16 February 2008 (CST)
Hello Sylvain. Due to technical limitations, this article needs an unusual title. It would normally be IS/LM model, but the slash automatically defines it as a subpage instead of an article.
According to a discussion (see this discussion and this template), I have to move the title to IS-LM model. I'll place a note at the top of the article explaining the problem, as it is done with the article 9/11 Attack, and I'll redirect the right title to it.
Is it ok for you? Marcelo B. Barata Ribeiro 10:55, 12 September 2008 (CDT)
- There are some Naming Conventions. Capital letter is used in some cases, not this one.
- Congratulations for the new article. I'm not a native English-speaker, but the content itself, in spite of the fact that it still can be expanded, is very well writen (I may be suspected because I'm graduated in Economics). Don't bother with your English. Some people here like to revise texts. Marcelo B. Barata Ribeiro 11:14, 12 September 2008 (CDT)
Please let me have the email addresses of any economists that you think might respond favourably to an invitation to become a CZ author. Nick Gardner 04:47, 14 September 2008 (CDT) (email@example.com)