User talk:Noah Adam Sterngold
Welcome to the Citizendium! We hope you will contribute boldly and well. Here are pointers for a quick start. You'll probably want to know how to get started as an author. Just look at CZ:Getting Started for other helpful "startup" links, and CZ:Home for the top menu of community pages. Be sure to stay abreast of events via the Citizendium-L (broadcast) mailing list (do join!) and the blog. Please also join the workgroup mailing list(s) that concern your particular interests. You can test out editing in the sandbox if you'd like. If you need help to get going, the forums is one option. That's also where we discuss policy and proposals. You can ask any constable for help, too. Me, for instance! Just put a note on their "talk" page. Again, welcome and have fun! D. Matt Innis 02:09, 13 December 2008 (UTC)
Some ideas for contributions
Hi Noah, welcome aboard CZ. Matt has already given you some hints as to how things work here in general, and I wish to add some more practical hints on what possibilities you have to contribute. For a start, I just took some of the keywords from the information you supplied upon registration, and display below the current state of related CZ articles (for icon documentation, see Template:Rpl/Doc):
- Calculus: The elementary study of real (or complex) functions involving derivatives and integration.
- Biology: The science of life — of complex, self-organizing, information-processing systems living in the past, present or future.
- Chemistry: The science of matter, or of the electrical or electrostatical interactions of matter.
- Student: Add brief definition or description
- Junior highschool: Add brief definition or description
- Senior highschool: Add brief definition or description
- Sophomore: Add brief definition or description
- Education: Learning and teaching activities for the purpose of acquiring knowledge, skills or social norms.
- Online education: Add brief definition or description
- Giftedness: Add brief definition or description
- Soccer: Add brief definition or description
Furthermore, in case you are involved in homework assignments, please consider doing so via Eduzendium articles.
Finally, you can help future newcomers by giving your feedback on the above suggestions. To do so, please leave a note on my talk page.
Looking forward to fruitful collaborative editing, Daniel Mietchen 09:18, 16 December 2008 (UTC)