User talk:Dita Bednar
Welcome to the Citizendium! We hope you will contribute boldly and well. Here are pointers for a quick start. You'll probably want to know how to get started as an author. Just look at CZ:Getting Started for other helpful "startup" links, and CZ:Home for the top menu of community pages. Be sure to stay abreast of events via the Citizendium-L (broadcast) mailing list (do join!) and the blog. Please also join the workgroup mailing list(s) that concern your particular interests. You can test out editing in the sandbox if you'd like. If you need help to get going, the forums is one option. That's also where we discuss policy and proposals. You can ask any constable for help, too. Me, for instance! Just put a note on their "talk" page. Again, welcome and have fun! Larry Sanger 04:09, 21 October 2008 (UTC)
Some ideas for contributions
Hi Dita, welcome aboard CZ. Larry has already given you some hints as to how things work here in general, and I wish to add some more practical hints on what possibilities you have to contribute. For a start, I just took some of the keywords from the information you supplied upon registration, and display below the current state of related CZ articles (for icon documentation, see Template:Rpl/Doc):
- Supreme court: Add brief definition or description
- Solicitor: Add brief definition or description
- Queensland: Add brief definition or description
- Australia: Continent in the Southern Hemisphere and the federal parliamentary nation that occupies it.
- Bachelor: Add brief definition or description
- University: A type of institution that provides higher or tertiary education.
- Law: Body of rules of conduct of binding legal force and effect, prescribed, recognized, and enforced by a controlling authority.
- Economics: The analysis of the production, distribution, and consumption of goods and services.
- Business: A term that relates to the transaction of commerce.
- Commerce: Add brief definition or description
- Litigation: Add brief definition or description
- Personal injury: Add brief definition or description
- Property law: Add brief definition or description
- Internet law: Add brief definition or description
- Conveyance: Add brief definition or description
- High school: Add brief definition or description
- Biology: The science of life — of complex, self-organizing, information-processing systems living in the past, present or future.
- Health: The default state of an organism under optimal conditions, a state characterized by the absence of disease and by the slowest natural rate of senescing.
- Netball: Add brief definition or description
- Touch football: Add brief definition or description
- Sports: Activities that involve skill and physical exertion, and that are governed by a generally accepted set of rules and guidelines.
Finally, in case you are involved in homework assignments (on either side), please consider doing so via Eduzendium articles.
Looking forward to fruitful collaborative editing, Daniel Mietchen 11:53, 23 October 2008 (UTC)