User:Russell D. Jones/History Pages
These article titles use commas to identify themselves. Please add to this list if you find one or mark the link as fixed if you move the cluster.
See also Movement Pages
See also Vietnam Cluster
Agriculture, history Approved article-not movable by me.
American election campaigns, 19th century
California, history since 1846
California, history to 1845
- Northern Ireland, history: Chronology of the development and history of Northern Ireland.
- South Carolina, History: One of the original states of the United States.
- Sri Lanka, history: The history of Sri Lanka, formerly known as Ceylon.
- Tariff of 1846, U.S.: Add brief definition or description
- Tariff, U.S. history: Add brief definition or description
- Texas, history: History of the American state of Texas from 1500 to modern times.
- Textile industry, history: The story of the movement from handcraft production of cloth in every country to the industrial revolution in Britain, which featured the organization of cotton and wool yarn and cloth factories, and the subsequent spread of the industry to every country in the world.
- U.S. Civil War, Origins: The U.S. Civil War emerged from the expansion of slavery in the U.S. and its implication in all aspects of U.S. society, economy, and politics.
- World War I, American entry: American entry into World War I came in April 1917, after 2 1/2 years of efforts by President Woodrow Wilson to keep the United States neutral.
- World War II, Homefront: The non-military activities of the nations involved in World War II, including politics, society, culture and the economy.
- World War II, Homefront, U.S.: A description of life in the U.S. during World War II.
- World War II, Origins: Details of the road to World War II.
- World War II, Pacific: The part of World War II (1937-45) fought in Asia and the Pacific Ocean between Japan and the U.S., China, Britain, Australia, and other Allies.
- World War II, submarine operations: In the Second World War, [[[submarine]]s came close to cutting all supply to Britain and Japan, and achieved some spectacular warship kills; submarine and antisubmarine warfare were low-profile but critical parts of the war in all ocean theaters of operations
- World War II, Australia: Military preparations and defense of Australia proper during the Second World War, as well as opearations of Australian forces under Allied high command
- World War II, air war: Air operations in the Second World War
- World War II, air war, European Theater strategic operations: Strategic bombing and offensive counter-air in the European theater of WWII, both initiated by the Axis and the Allies
Agriculture, history, U.S. Became History of Agriculture in the U.S.
Britain, History Became History of the United Kingdom
Conscription, U.S.Became Conscription in the U.S.
Food, history Became History of food
Ireland, history Became History of Ireland
Joan of Arc, trial
Court decisions – social policy, U.S.
Papacy, history, Papacy, History Became Papacy Railways, Canada Became History of railways in Canada
Quebec, history Became History of Quebec
History of Medicine (U.S.)
John Paul Jones (naval officer)
Ned Kelly (outlaw)
Paleoanthropology in Africa (history)
Pierce Butler (Founding Father)
Social legislation (U.S.)
St. Regis Hotel (Calgary)
Treaty of Union (1707)