User:Jan Marthedal Rasmussen
Welcome to the Citizendium! We hope you will contribute boldly and well. Here are pointers for a quick start. You'll probably want to know how to get started as an author. Just look at Getting Started for other helpful "startup" links, our help system and CZ:Home for the top menu of community pages. Be sure to stay abreast of events via the Citizendium-L (broadcast) mailing list (do join!) or via Twitter. You can test out editing in the sandbox if you'd like. If you need help to get going, the forum is one option. That's also where we discuss policy and proposals. You can ask any administrator for help, too. Just put a note on their "talk" page. Again, welcome and have fun! --Mike Johnson 13:13, 15 November 2006 (CST)
- Personal information
- Name: Jan Marthedal Rasmussen
- Lives: Copenhagen, Denmark
- Master of Science in Engineering degree from the Technical University of Denmark.
- Ph.D. in Applied Mathematics from the Technical University of Denmark. Title of thesis: "Boundary Control of Linear Evolution PDEs - Continuous and Discrete".
- Work experience
- Linux developer at Danware, Birkerød, Denmark.
- Java developer at MobilePeople, Copenhagen, Denmark.
- Currently: Freelance software developer.