You can view proposed changes to the way the Citizendium project is run via this page during the June 2015 election.
This page describes how to support a Citizen-initiated referenda, as specified in Article 37.2 of the Charter, for this election. As nine voters participated in the last election, two supporters are required for each referendum proposal.
How to support a referendum
Add your name as a supporter by signing with four tildes, underneath the proposer's name and indented with two asterisks: **Supported by ~~~~
Per the directive of the Managing Editor, referenda 2, 3, 4 and 5 have been authorised to appear on the ballot.
- Approval of articles
- Real names for applicants
- New article approvals process
- Additional responsibilities for the Managing Editor
- Temporary appointments to the Council
- A previous version was supported by Anthony.Sebastian.