United Auto Workers/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to United Auto Workers, or pages that link to United Auto Workers or to this page or whose text .
- American Federation of Labor : A confederation of trade unions in the U.S.
- Congress of Industrial Organizations : The Congress of Industrial Organizations was a federation of labor unions that organized workers in industrial unions into the United States and Canada from 1935 to 1955, when it merged with the AFL to form the AFL-CIO.
- AFL-CIO : Single union formed in 1955 from a merger between the American Federation of Labor (AFL) and the Congress of Industrial Organizations (CIO).
- Walter Reuther : Add brief definition or description
- Richard Frankensteen : Add brief definition or description
- Aerospace : With the development of operations extending beyond the earth's atmosphere, a more general term than air warfare
- Ford Motor Company : An American automobile manufacturer founded by Henry Ford in 1903 and based in Dearborn, Michigan.
- Henry Ford : Founder of the Ford Motor Company.
- General Motors : Add brief definition or description
- Chrysler : American-founded automobile company, also responsible for the Jeep and Dodge brands; now split into Chrysler LLC and Daimler AG.
- Revolutionary Union Movement : Add brief definition or description