From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Chrysler, or pages that link to Chrysler or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Chrysler. Needs checking by a human.
- Automobile: A wheeled vehicle that carries its own engine; usually four-wheeled but is designed to stand stably without human intervention
- Congress of Industrial Organizations: The Congress of Industrial Organizations was a federation of labor unions that organized workers in industrial unions into the United States and Canada from 1935 to 1955, when it merged with the AFL to form the AFL-CIO.
- United Auto Workers: American and Canadian labor union, founded 1935.
- DaimlerChrysler: German-American automaker that consisted of the merger of Germany's Daimler-Benz AG and the United States-based Chrysler Corporation in 1998, and disbanded in 2007.
- Paisley: Town and a former burgh in the west-Central Lowlands of Scotland.
- Stephen King: (Born 1947) American novelist, often using supernatural or macabre themes.