Ubiquitous computing/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Ubiquitous computing, or pages that link to Ubiquitous computing or to this page or whose text .
- Cognitive science : The scientific study either of mind or intelligence and includes parts of cognitive psychology, linguistics and computer science.
- Human-computer interface : Add brief definition or description
- Distributed computing : A strategy for improving the speed of highly parallelizable tasks by distributing pieces of the problem across many computers that together form a distributed computing system, e.g. BOINC, SETI@home.
- Tab (ubiquitous computing) : Add brief definition or description
- Pad (ubiquitous computing) : Add brief definition or description
- Board (ubiquitous computing) : Add brief definition or description
- Virtual reality : Add brief definition or description
- Wearable computer : A portable computer that is always on, always usable and is used while being in the personal space of the user.
- Personal area network : Physical computer networking technologies, both wired and wireless, intended for use in very limited areas, such as living bodies, computer to peripheral connections, or process control