U.S. Mission to Iraq/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to U.S. Mission to Iraq, or pages that link to U.S. Mission to Iraq or to this page or whose text .
- Iraq : Country in the Middle East, currently transitioning from rule by the US.
- Iraq War : Invasion of Iraq by a coalition of countries, led by the United States, in 2003, and subsequent occupation
- U.S. Ambassador to Iraq : Head of the U.S. Mission to Iraq, currently Foreign Service Officer Christopher R. Hill; does not have authority over Multi-National Force-Iraq
- Christopher R. Hill : U.S. Ambassador to Iraq as of April 2009, following service as Assistant Secretary of State for East Asian and Pacific Affairs; he was chief US negotiator at the Six-Party Talks over North Korean nuclear weapons
- Ryan Crocker : U.S. Ambassador to Iraq, 2007-2009, and a Foreign Service Officer with the highest rank of Career Ambassador
- Zalmay Khalizad : Former U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations, Afghanistan, and Iraq; Counselor at the Center for Strategic and International Studies; advisor, Project for the New American Century
- John Negroponte : A career U.S. diplomat now on the faculty of Yale University, whose tenure included Ambassadorships to Iraq, the United Nations, Honduras, and Mexico and serving as Director of National Intelligence