Transient global amnesia/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Transient global amnesia, or pages that link to Transient global amnesia or to this page or whose text .
- Amnesia : Pathologic partial or complete loss of the ability to recall past experiences (retrograde amnesia) or to form new memories (anterograde amnesia).
- Brain : The core unit of a central nervous system.
- Neurology : The medical specialty concerned with evaluating the nervous system and the other system that it affects, and the treatment of nervous system disorders.
- Temporal lobe : Add brief definition or description