Topology correction/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Topology correction, or pages that link to Topology correction or to this page or whose text .
- Computer graphics : The generating, processing or interpreting of images by means of algorithms executed on a computer.
- Polygonal mesh : A set of polygons which share at least one edge with at least one neighbour; an essential element of computer graphics.
- Topology (mathematics) : The study of spatial properties invariant under continuous deformations.
- Hole (topology) : Add brief definition or description
- Euler characteristic : In a polyhedron, a number calculated as the number of vertices minus the number of edges plus the number of faces; it is always equal to 2 for convex polyhedra.
- Remeshing : A change in number, shape, size or arrangement of the polygons forming a surface mesh.
- Non-Uniform Rational B-Splines : Add brief definition or description
- Genus (topology) : A number derived from the Euler characteristic of a surface, equal to the number of "holes" or "handles"; a Betti number.
- Closure (topology) : A set together with all its limit points.
- Topology (geography) : Add brief definition or description
- Volumetric imaging : Add brief definition or description
- Imaging artifact : A property of an image that is mainly reflective of the imaging process, rather than the object being imaged, e.g. a susceptibility artifact in Magnetic Resonance Imaging.
- Image segmentation : The (usually algorithmic) decomposition of an image on the basis of some of its properties, e.g. edges or intensity gradients.
- Marching cubes : In computer graphics, an algorithm for constructing a 3D surface mesh from scalar 3D data, e.g. as obtained from neuroimaging.
- Brain morphometry : The quantitative study of structures in the brain, their differences between individuals, correlations with brain function, and changes of these characteristics over time.
- Morse theory : Add brief definition or description