Tibetan Buddhism/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Tibetan Buddhism, or pages that link to Tibetan Buddhism or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Tibetan Buddhism. Needs checking by a human.
- Bhutan : Landlocked constitutional republic in the Himalayan Mountains.
- Buddhism in the United States :
- Buddhism : Spiritual tradition founded on the teachings of the Buddha.
- Dzongkha language : the national language of the Kingdom of Bhutan
- Shabdrung Ngawang Namgyal : Tibetan lama, successively reborn as Shabdrungs, who unified Bhutan.
- Tenzin Gyatso : 14th Dalai Lama of the Gelug school of Tibetan Buddhism and a Nobel Peace Prize Laureate.
- Vajrayana : Esoteric practice tradition which originated in the Indo-Nepal-Tibet region during the Pāla period (8th to 12th centuries) and spread throughout Asia.