Tiberius Claudius Cogidubnus/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Tiberius Claudius Cogidubnus, or pages that link to Tiberius Claudius Cogidubnus or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Tiberius Claudius Cogidubnus. Needs checking by a human.
- Archaeology : The scientific study of past human cultures by means of the recovery, documentation and analysis of material remains and environmental data.
- Aulus Plautius : Roman politician and general of the mid-1st century CE that led the conquest of Britain in 43 CE.
- Claudia Rufina : British woman living in Rome in the late first century, mentioned in Martial's Epigrams.
- Great Britain : The largest part of the United Kingdom, comprising England, Scotland, Wales and islands immediately off their coasts.
- Ptolemy : (2nd century AD) Egyptian astronomer and geographer whose main work, the Almagest, a compendium of contemporary astronomical knowledge, was in use into the 15th century.