The Rime of the Ancient Mariner/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to The Rime of the Ancient Mariner, or pages that link to The Rime of the Ancient Mariner or to this page or whose text .
- Poetry : A form of literary work which uses rhythm, metre, and sound elements (such as assonance or dissonance) to structure, amplify, and in some instances supplant the literal meanings of words.
- Romanticism : An approach to creativity which comprises such characteristics as intense emotion, a high value placed on individual experience, inspiration, energy, love of Nature, nationalist and anti-élitist sentiments, or the belief that not everything can be objectively analysed or described
- Samuel Taylor Coleridge : (Oct. 21, 1772 - July 25, 1834) Romantic poet and critic, colleague of William Wordsworth.
- William Wordsworth : (7 April 1770 - 23 April 1850) One of the leading English romantic poets.