The Four Musketeers/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to The Four Musketeers, or pages that link to The Four Musketeers or to this page or whose text .
- Musketeer : An infantryman armed with a musket
- Three Musketeers (book) : Novel by Alexandre Dumas
- Three Musketeers (candy) : A popular family of candy made by the Mars Corporation, consisting of a chocolate coating over various nougat centers
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/The Four Musketeers. Needs checking by a human.
- Alexandre Dumas : (1806-1876) Writer of iconic French literature, including The Three Musketeers; usually suffixed "père" to distinguish him from his namesake son, always suffixed "fils", who was also a major French writer.
- Catalog of World No. 1 male tennis players : Add brief definition or description
- Don Budge : A great American tennis player of the 1930s and 40s who was the World No. 1 player for 5 years.
- Ellsworth Vines : (1911-1994) American tennis player of the 1930s and professional golfer of the 1940s and '50s who was widely considered to be the greatest player ever when at his somewhat erratic best.
- Fred Perry : English tennis player and three-time Wimbledon champion.
- Jack Crawford : Australian tennis player of the 1930s who came within one set of completing the first Grand Slam in 1933, 5 years prior to Don Budge.