Term of art/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Term of art, or pages that link to Term of art or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Term of art. Needs checking by a human.
- Coalition Provisional Authority : The initial U.S. civilian governmental body, carrying out, in Iraq, the role of Occupying Power as defined in the Third and Fourth Geneva Conventions
- Extrajudicial detention : The policy and practice of holding prisoners captive without judicial authority to do so, or without a recognized authority under international law, such capture of prisoners of war
- Interrogation : A systematic process of direct questioning, of a person in detention or otherwise under the control of the interrogator, to obtain reliable information to satisfy criminal investigation or human-source intelligence requirements, within the scope of relevant law and policy
- Maskirovka : A very broad Soviet/Russian military theoretical concept, encompassing what the West regards as camouflage, or deception, concealment and counterintelligence, but going to a conscious plan of convincing the opponent to believe what one wants him to believe
- Safehouse : A physical or virtual place where the members of a clandestine organization can meet or communicate, with minimal danger of exposure to hostile security personnel.