Tecum Umam/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Tecum Umam, or pages that link to Tecum Umam or to this page or whose text .
- K'iche' : A Maya ethnic and linguistic group from the highlands of Guatemala, primarily to the north and west of Lake Atitlán.
- : A group of related syncretic religions practiced among post-conquest Maya ethnic groups, which combine elements of pre-Hispanic indigenous beliefs and Roman Catholicism.
- History of Guatemala : Add brief definition or description
- Conquest of Latin America : Add brief definition or description
- Anthropology : The holistic study of humankind; from the Greek words anthropos ("human") and logia ("study").
- Folklore : The body of myths, legends, and traditional beliefs of a people or the study of those beliefs.
- : (c.1495-1541) Spanish conquistador and prominent figure in the campaigns to conquer Mexico, Guatemala, and Peru.
- Baile de la conquista : A folkloric dance performed in various forms throughout Latin America reenacting the Spanish conquest.