Target acquisition/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Target acquisition, or pages that link to Target acquisition or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Target acquisition. Needs checking by a human.
- Air assault : Military operations in which infantry are carried by aircraft onto, or very near, the target, or by parachuting. The aircraft may be helicopters, tilt-rotor aircraft, short-landing transports, or, historically, gliders.
- Air warfare planning : The set of doctrines and procedures for carrying out all types of air warfare, as an integrated whole
- C3I-ISR : Command, control, communications and intelligence, combined with intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance
- OH-58 Kiowa Warrior : A United States Army helicopter with extensive sensors for surveillance and guiding weapons fired by other air or ground weapons platforms, and also is a light attack helicopter on its own rights.
- Restructuring of the United States Army : A major doctrinal and organization redesign of the United States Army, with its chief feature being moving from the division to the Brigade Combat Team and new supporting brigade structures as the basic Unit of Action
- United States Army : Branch of the United States Armed Forces with the principal responsibility of conducting large-scale ground combat
- Warship : A ship designed to employ weapons and sensors in direct naval warfare