I wrote this article Missile vehicle for both CZ and WP, where it is now called
"Missile truck" but may be moved to "Missile vehicle" there. The article is the same in both encyclopedias, except the CZ version lacks two mainspace photos, a gallery of numerous other photo images, and WP-specific Categories, which are present in the WP version. Practically all the photo images in the WP article are from WikiCommons, to which I believe CZ does not have access. Sometime, I plan to look for a pic already present to put in this CZ article. Henry A. Padleckas 08:13, 9 March 2012 (UTC)
- Patriot missile launcher photo inserted into article. Henry A. Padleckas 08:59, 9 March 2012 (UTC)
- In CZ, Missile truck now Redirects to Missile vehicle. Henry A. Padleckas 09:21, 9 March 2012 (UTC)
Using photos or other images
Henry, we can use photos from Wikimedia Commons, Flickr or elsewhere as long as we can:
- Ascertain the real name of the copyright holder (or creator of the photo).
- The copyright holder's license allows reuse for non-commercial uses.
- We create a proper credit line for the photo (even for Public Domain photos).
If the copyright holder is using a pseudonym, that creates a problem. Also, some copyright holders may require obtaining their written permission. When that is obtained, it must be provided on the Talk page of the image file or a subpage of the image file. Milton Beychok 21:28, 9 March 2012 (UTC)
- Thank you for info, Milt. Henry A. Padleckas 09:10, 10 March 2012 (UTC)