From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
Jump to: navigation, search
This article is developed but not approved.
Main Article
Related Articles  [?]
Bibliography  [?]
External Links  [?]
Citable Version  [?]
To learn how to fill out this checklist, please see CZ:The Article Checklist. To update this checklist edit the metadata template.
 Definition A device used for the removal of air and other dissolved gases from the feedwater to steam generating boilers. [d] [e]

Wikipedia has an article of the same title

I was one of the major contributors to the WP article. However, I have completely re-written and reformatted the article before uploading it here in CZ. Essentially, it is virtually a new article. Milton Beychok 21:51, 15 July 2008 (CDT)