From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- Please sort and annotate in a user-friendly manner and consider archiving the URLs behind the links you provide. See also related web sources.
- Science Aid: Steel Production and uses of steel, teen study guide
- Extensive picture gallery about all methods of making and shaping of iron and steel in North America and Europe. In German and English.
- International Iron & Steel Institute (IISI)
- Steel Alloys and Their Classification
- steeluniversity.org Free, award-winning e-learning resources on steel technologies for students and steel industry supply chain employees
- Quench hardening of steel
- CIMsteel Integration Standards (CIS/2)
- Steel in 20th-century architecture
- Steel Heat Treating
- Scottish Steel Works History