Spatial summation/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Spatial summation, or pages that link to Spatial summation or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Spatial summation. Needs checking by a human.
- Action potential : A brief change in voltage that travels along a cell membrane.
- Length constant : Constant used in neurobiology for measuring the passive spread of Na+ current through the axon of a nerve membrane.
- Shunting : An event in the neuron which occurs when an excitatory postsynaptic potential and an inhibitory postsynaptic potential are occurring close to each other on a dendrite.
- Temporal summation : Effect of repeated stimulation of one presynaptic neurone on the response of a post-synaptic membrane.