Spam (e-mail)/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Spam (e-mail), or pages that link to Spam (e-mail) or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Spam (e-mail). Needs checking by a human.
- Malware : A term created from the words "malicious" and "software", used to describe undesirable or harmful software and changes to a computer.
- Simple Mail Transfer Protocol : In the Internet Protocol Suite, SMTP is the basic method for transferring the "envelopes" of electronic mail among servers performing the electronic "post office" function, not the user mailbox function.
- Spam (disambiguation) : Add brief definition or description
- Spam (internet) : Unsolicited e-mail, often of a commercial nature, sent indiscriminately to multiple mailing lists, individuals, or newsgroups.