Social class/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Social class, or pages that link to Social class or to this page or whose text .
- Sociology : Social science that studies human social behavior or social relations, social institutions and structures, demography, public opinion, social welfare, social psychology and some forms of political behavior, as well as the history of sociology.
- Caste : Add brief definition or description
- Middle class : Add brief definition or description
- Upper class : Add brief definition or description
- Working class : Add brief definition or description
- Ethnic group : A population whose members identify with one another as distinct from others. This usually occurs through a perceived common history, and often also includes shared culture, race, religion, or language.
- Latino history : History of Hispanics in the U.S., especially those of Mexican origins.
- Plain Folk of the Old South : Middling white Southerners of the 19th century who owned few slaves or none and who played a major role in the history of the Ante Bellum South,
- Race : A categorization of people according to specific physical attributes: most commonly, these are skin colour, facial characteristics and sometimes hair type.
- Social History, U.S. : Add brief definition or description
- Thorstein Veblen : (1857-1929) An American economist famous in the History of modern economic thought for combining a Darwinian evolutionary perspective with his new institutionalist approach to economic analysis.