Silicon carbide/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Silicon carbide, or pages that link to Silicon carbide or to this page or whose text .
- Abrasive : Add brief definition or description
- Carbon : Fourth most abundant chemical element in the Universe, with atomic number Z=6.
- Semiconductor : A substance (usually a solid) with electrical conductivity intermediate between metals and insulators.
- Silicon : A chemical element, having the chemical symbol Si, and atomic number (the number of protons) 14.
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Silicon carbide. Needs checking by a human.
- Delayed coking : A petroleum refining process that converts heavy residual oils into petroleum coke and other byproducts.
- Materials science : A multi-disciplinary field involving the properties of matter and its applications to various areas of science and engineering.
- Nuclear fuel : Material that can be consumed to derive nuclear energy, usually heavy fissile elements that can be made to undergo nuclear fission chain reactions in a nuclear fission reactor.
- Organosilicon : Chemical compounds containing carbon-silicon bonds.