From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Shareware, or pages that link to Shareware or to this page or whose text .
- Software : Computer programs or documentation used as part of an operating system, distinct from hardware.
- Copyright : An exclusive property grant on creative works granted to authors of those works for a period set by law.
- Crippleware : Add brief definition or description
- Free software : Software that can be used, studied, and modified without restriction; and redistributed under these terms.
- Freeware : Add brief definition or description
- Honor system : Add brief definition or description
- Open source software : Software where the source code is freely modifiable and redistributable.