From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Sertraline, or pages that link to Sertraline or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Sertraline. Needs checking by a human.
- Depression : Please do not use this term in your topic list, because there is no single article for it. Please substitute a more precise term. See Depression (disambiguation) for a list of available, more precise, topics. Please add a new usage if needed.
- Diabetic neuropathy : Negative effects on the nervous system that can be caused by diabetes mellitus, some of which may necessitate amputation.
- Food and Drug Administration : The agency of the United States Department of Health and Human Services responsible for regulating food, dietary supplements, drugs, biological medical products, blood products, medical devices, radiation-emitting devices, veterinary products, and cosmetics.
- Obesity : Excessive stores of body fat.
- Second-generation antidepressant : Antidepressants characterized primarily by the era of their introduction, rather than by their chemical structure or by their pharmacological effect.