Semi-automatic (military)/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Semi-automatic (military), or pages that link to Semi-automatic (military) or to this page or whose text .
- Gun : Either a general term for firearm, or a type of artillery with a relatively long barrel with respect to caliber, giving the projectile a fairly flat trajectory
- Firearm : Device, often designed to be used as a weapon, which projects either single or multiple projectiles at high velocity, using the energy of gases generated by a controlled explosion.
- Artillery : Crew-served military devices for propelling payloads over distance
- Rifle : Primarily a shoulder-filed individual weapon, used for hunting, target shooting, and infantry combat; the term may also apply to larger artillery pieces with rifled barrels that impart stabilizing spin to their projectiles