Secure Sockets Layer/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Secure Sockets Layer, or pages that link to Secure Sockets Layer or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Secure Sockets Layer. Needs checking by a human.
- Cryptography controversy : The "crypto wars", political controversies and legal cases involving the use of cryptography.
- Cryptography : A field at the intersection of mathematics and computer science that is concerned with the security of information, typically the confidentiality, integrity and authenticity of some message.
- Information assurance : The combination of computer security, communications security, auditing and administrative controls such as physical security and personnel security clearances
- Protocol (computer) : A complete specification of the rules for communication between two or more computing devices in a computer network.