Scientific notation/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Scientific notation, or pages that link to Scientific notation or to this page or whose text .
- Writing : The process of recording thoughts or speech in a visually or haptically retrievable manner.
- Notation : Add brief definition or description
- Science : The organized body of knowledge based on non–trivial refutable concepts that can be verified or rejected on the base of observation and experimentation
- Parts-per notation : Notation used in science and engineering, to denote dimensionless proportionalities in measured quantities such as proportions at the parts-per-million (ppm), parts-per-billion (ppb), and parts-per-trillion (ppt) level.
- Number : One of the fundamental concepts of mathematics, used for such purposes as counting, ordering, and measuring.
- Nomenclature : Add brief definition or description
- Alphabet : Writing system in which symbols - single or multiple letters, such as <a> or <ch> - represent phonemes (significant 'sounds') of a language.
- Mathematics : The study of quantities, structures, their relations, and changes thereof.
- Symbol : Add brief definition or description