Saint Lawrence River/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Saint Lawrence River, or pages that link to Saint Lawrence River or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Saint Lawrence River. Needs checking by a human.
- Canada, history : Add brief definition or description
- Canada : The world's second-largest country by total area, occupying most of northern North America; officially a bilingual nation, in English and French (population approx. 27 million).
- Colonial America : The eastern United States and parts of Canada from the time of European settlement to the time of the American Revolution.
- DDT : An organochlorine pesticide that is very effective at killing mosquitoes and was used effectively in the fight against malaria.
- History of vitamin C : The historical usage of L-ascorbic acid.
- Hochelaga Archipelago : A freshwater archipelago at the confluence of the Saint Lawrence and Ottawa Rivers, which includes the island of Montreal.
- James Cook : (1728-1779) a British explorer and navigator.
- List of rivers by length : Add brief definition or description
- Montreal Biosphere : A Montreal natural science museum, housed inside a geodesic dome designed by Buckminster Fuller for the U.S. Pavilion at Expo 67.
- Montreal : The second most populous city in Canada and the largest city in the province of Quebec
- North American Great Lakes : There are five large connected Lakes in Eastern North America.
- Old Montreal : The original city of Montreal, now a historic district.
- Thousand Islands : An archipelago of islands in the Saint Lawrence River, stretching for approximately 80 kilometres (50 miles) downstream from Kingston, Ontario.