North American Great Lakes/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to North American Great Lakes, or pages that link to North American Great Lakes or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/North American Great Lakes. Needs checking by a human.
- African Great Lakes : Large lakes in Africa's Great Rift Valley.
- Atlantic Ocean : Second largest ocean in the world; separates the Americas from Europe and Africa.
- CCGC Samuel Risley : A Canadian Coast Guard icebreaker.
- Erie, Pennsylvania : An industrial port on the coast of Lake Erie
- Indiana : A state in the Midwestern region of the United States of America
- Lake Erie : Southernmost of the North American Great Lakes
- Lake Express : A fast ferry on Lake Michigan.
- Lake Guardian : NOAA research vessel.
- Lake Ontario : One of the North American Great Lakes.
- Lake freighter : Vessel designed for service on the North American Great Lakes, and navigating the canals that connect them.
- Minnesota : State located in the Midwestern United States.
- North America : The third largest continent; area 24,709,000 km² ; pop. 523,736,000 (est. July 2007)
- Ohio : The 17th state admitted to the United States of America.
- Quebec : A province in eastern Canada, mostly French speaking and with a population of about 7 million.
- Rhode Island : Smallest state in the United States, located in the New England region.
- Saint Lawrence River : A large river in North America, flowing northwards through the provinces of Ontario and Quebec and forming the primary drainage of the Great Lakes into the Atlantic Ocean.
- Vermont : 14th state of the USA
- Wisconsin : An American state in the upper Midwest with an area of 65,498 square miles (169,639 km²);estimated population (2008) is 5,627,967.