Royal Canadian Mounted Police/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Royal Canadian Mounted Police, or pages that link to Royal Canadian Mounted Police or to this page or whose text .
- Canada : The world's second-largest country by total area, occupying most of northern North America; officially a bilingual nation, in English and French (population approx. 27 million).
- Police : Organized government officials responsible for enforcing the criminal law of their locality, responding to designated emergencies, and various duties considered appropriate by their culture and government
- Northwest Mounted Police : Add brief definition or description
- Mike Cabana : Deputy Commissioner of the Royal Canadian Mounted Police, responsible for border patrol
- Louis Riel : Add brief definition or description
- Gabriel Dumont : Add brief definition or description
- Northwest Rebellion : Add brief definition or description
- Canadian Security Intelligence Service : The civilian intelligence analysis and counterintelligence organization of Canada
- Communications Security Establishment : The Canadian government organization responsible for communications security and signals intelligence