From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Rowing. Needs checking by a human.
- History of cricket : High-level summary of the sport's development from its perceived origins in medieval England to the present day.
- Olympic Games : Quadrennial sporting extravaganzas involving athletes from around the world in both Summer and Winter sports competitions; begun in Athens in 1896.
- Sports : Activities that involve skill and physical exertion, and that are governed by a generally accepted set of rules and guidelines.
- The University of Texas at Austin : Add brief definition or description
- United Kingdom : Constitutional monarchy which includes England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland.