Richard Réti/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Richard Réti, or pages that link to Richard Réti or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Richard Réti. Needs checking by a human.
- Aron Nimzowitsch : (November 7, 1886, Riga – March 16], 1935, Denmark) was a chess player of grandmaster strength and a very influential chess writer. He was the foremost figure amongst the hypermoderns.
- Austria : Federal republic in central Europe (population c. 8.2 million; capital Vienna), bordered to the north by Germany and the Czech Republic; to the south by Italy and Slovenia; to the west by Switzerland and Liechtenstein; and to the east by Hungary and Slovakia.
- Chess : Board game for two players played on a checkered board requiring skill, strategy and intellect.
- Scarlet fever : An acute bacterial infection, caused by Streptococcus pyogenes, usually presenting as a sudden sore throat with a red rash, fever, and changes in the color of the tongue.
- Slovakia : The Slovak Republic (population c. 5.5 million; capital Bratislava) is a landlocked nation adjoining Austria to the west, the Czech Republic to the north-west, Poland to the north, Ukraine to the east and Hungary to the south.