From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Resistor, or pages that link to Resistor or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Resistor. Needs checking by a human.
- Computer engineering : Discipline that deals with the design and production of computer hardware, the design and development of low-level computer software, and computer hardware-software integration.
- Digital Signal Processing : Add brief definition or description
- Electromagnetic wave : A change, periodic in space and time, of an electric field E(r,t) and a magnetic field B(r,t); a stream of electromagnetic waves, referred to as electromagnetic radiation, can be seen as a stream of massless elementary particles, named photons.
- Ohm's Law : Add brief definition or description
- Signal processing : Extraction of information from complex signals in the presence of noise, generally by conversion of the signals into digital form followed by analysis using various algorithms.