Refueling and Overhaul/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Refueling and Overhaul, or pages that link to Refueling and Overhaul or to this page or whose text .
- Ship : Vessel larger than a boat for transporting people, goods, or defence by sea, and capable of crossing open waters.
- Warship : A ship designed to employ weapons and sensors in direct naval warfare
- Nuclear power plant : A power plant, often electric, that uses the energy derived from controlled (non-explosive) nuclear reactions to generate power such as electricity. Currently, nuclear power plants use the heat energy derived from nuclear fission reactions to generate steam, which in turn is used to generate power.
- Overhaul : Add brief definition or description
- Shipyard : A facility where ships are built, renovated, or maintained