From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Radiocontrast, or pages that link to Radiocontrast or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Radiocontrast. Needs checking by a human.
- Acute kidney injury : Formerly termed acute renal failure (ARF), an abrupt (within 48 hours) reduction in kidney function currently defined as an absolute increase in serum creatinine, a percentage increase in serum creatinine , or a reduction in urine output beyond quantitatively defined levels
- Cholangiocarcinoma : A relatively rare cancer of the bile ducts.
- Contrast medium : Substance that is introduced into or around a structure and allows radiographic visualisation of the structure.
- Contrast-induced nephropathy : Acute kidney injury from radiocontrast.
- Pulmonary embolism : Blocking of the pulmonary artery or one of its branches by an embolus.