RMS Titanic/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to RMS Titanic, or pages that link to RMS Titanic or to this page or whose text .
- Ship : Vessel larger than a boat for transporting people, goods, or defence by sea, and capable of crossing open waters.
- Passenger ship : Add brief definition or description
- White Star Line : Add brief definition or description
- Harland and Wolff : Add brief definition or description
- Shipwreck : Add brief definition or description
- Safety of Life at Sea : International convention defining safety requirements for ships
Rediscovery of the wreck
- Robert Ballard : Add brief definition or description
- : Canadian film director and science enthusiast
Survivors of the RMS Titanic
- : (2 February 1912 – 31 May 2009) Youngest passenger (nine weeks old) and last surviving passenger of the RMS Titanic.
- Eva Hart : (31 January 1905 - 14 February 1996) a survivor of the RMS Titanic (seven years old at the time of the sinking) and an outspoken critic of the White Star Line's lack of preparedness with respect to the lack of sufficient lifeboats and, after the wreck's discovery in 1985, a critic of salvage efforts.
- Titanic (1943 film) : Add brief definition or description
- Titanic (1953 film) : A 1993 melodrama starring Barbara Stanwyck and Clifton Webb and directed by Jean Negulesco.
- Titanic (1997 film) : An acclaimed motion picture starring Leonardo DiCaprio and Kate Winslet, directed by James Cameron.
- The Unsinkable Molly Brown (1964 film) : Musical film about the life of Margaret 'Molly' Brown, culminating in sequences depicting the sinking of the RMS Titanic; starred Debbie Reynolds, Harve Presnell and Ed Begley and directed by Charles Walters.