|Many thanks November donors. December donations open; our costs are higher during this hosting transition. - Donate here By donating you gift yourself and CZ.|
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
(Redirected from Quotient)
- Quotient group : The group structure on the cosets of a normal subgroup of a group.
- Quotient set : The set of classes of an equivalence relation or of the fibres of a function.
- Quotient semigroup : Add brief definition or description
- Quotient topology : The finest topology on the image set that makes a surjective map from a topological space continuous.
- Encephalisation quotient : An empirical measure relating brain size and body mass across species, often taken as a proxy for the relative intelligence of a species.
- Intelligence quotient : Add brief definition or description