Queen (rock band)/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Queen (rock band), or pages that link to Queen (rock band) or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Queen (rock band). Needs checking by a human.
- Classic rock : A radio format usually encompassing the mid-1960s to early 1980s years with an emphasis on guitar based bands such as Led Zeppelin or Bad Company. Since the 1980s, classic rock has also been used to loosely describe a genre of music redolent of the radio format.
- Queen (disambiguation) : Add brief definition or description
- Rock music : A form of popular music with a prominent vocal melody, accompanied by guitar, drums, and bass, usually with a strong back beat, which evolved from earlier rock and roll and rockabilly music styles.
- United Kingdom : Constitutional monarchy which includes England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland.