Public goods/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Public goods, or pages that link to Public goods or to this page or whose text .
See the related articles subpage to the article on economics  for an index to topics referred to in the economics articles.
- Economics : The analysis of the production, distribution, and consumption of goods and services.
- Politics : Activity that relates to the way in which society is governed, and the process by which human beings living in communities make decisions and establish obligatory values for its members.
- Public expenditure : Spending by the public sector
- Externality : A cost of production that is not borne by the producer, or a benefit that the producer does not receive.
- Incomplete contract : A contract that does not fully specify what each party to it must do under every conceivable circumstance.
- : The costs that arise when circumstances not envisaged in an incomplete contract result in a loss of expected benefits or the need for renegotiation.
- Subsidy : A government grant to a supplier of goods or services, usually for the purpose of reducing prices, raising the supplier's income, or increasing the supplier's employment.