Portuguese Water Dog/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Portuguese Water Dog, or pages that link to Portuguese Water Dog or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Portuguese Water Dog. Needs checking by a human.
- Dachshund : Breed of dog with long body and short legs.
- Dog grooming : the act of cleaning a dog's coat and external organs both for the sake of appearance and for the animal's health and hygiene.
- Dog : Domesticated canine often kept as a pet or as a working animal and known as 'man's best friend'.
- Fox Terrier : Small to medium-sized hunting terrier developed to rout fox and vermin.
- Great Dane : A very large dog breed, usually classed in the working dog group.
- Poodle : Popular and intelligent European gun dog and well-known show breed noted for its curly or corded coat.
- Portugal : South-west European republic (population c. 10.7 million; capital Lisbon) on the western side of the Iberian Peninsula, with a long Atlantic coastline to its west and bordering Spain to the north and east.
- Rottweiler : A large breed of dog known for its great physical strength and strong protective instinct.
- White House : The official residence and offices of the President of the United States; also used to describe Presidential level activity
- Working dog : A diverse group of domestic dogs used to perform specific tasks to assist humans in their work.