From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Platypus, or pages that link to Platypus or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Platypus. Needs checking by a human.
- Australia : Continent in the Southern Hemisphere and the federal parliamentary nation that occupies it.
- Charles Darwin : (1809 – 1882) English natural scientist, most famous for proposing the theory of natural selection.
- Darwin operating system : The open source, Unix-like base operating system of the Mac OS X, which uses the Mach-based XNU kernel.
- Gyrification : The folding process during brain development, or the extent of folding.
- Lissencephaly : Condition in which the brain surface is smooth, as opposed to gyrified. Normal in many mammals and transient in human fetal development but a disorder in humans born with it.
- Mammal : A warm-blooded animal with a backbone which also has hair, and produces milk to feed its young.
- Sex-determination system : A biological process that determines the development of sexual gender.