From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Pizza. Needs checking by a human.
- American cuisine : Cuisine of the United States of America.
- Bowling : An indoor sport in which a large, heavy ball is rolled down a lane to hit a cluster of pins.
- Bread machine : Home appliance to aid in making of bread.
- Bread : A kind of food made from heated dough.
- Catalog of global cuisine : Add brief definition or description
- Fast food : Food prepared and served quickly for on-the-go consumption.
- Italian cuisine : Add brief definition or description
- Italian-American cuisine : Adaptations, and new creations inspired by Italian models, of primarily Southern Italian dishes; pizza is Sicilian-derived but there are far more American than Italian versions
- Naples : City in Southern Italy, capital of Campania.
- New York City : The largest city in the United States of America and a world center of finance, commerce, communications, and the arts.
- Tarte flambée : Add brief definition or description