From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- Piping (engineering) : A system of pipes (hollow, cylindrical tubes) used to convey liquids, gases and sometimes other materials from one location to another within industrial facilities such as petroleum refineries, chemical and petrochemical manufacturing, natural gas processing, electricity-generating power plants and others.
- : The taking of a command (i.e., a directive from a computer program) and handing it to another command.
- : The act of playing a bagpipe.
- : A narrow tube of fabric, sometimes enclosing a cord, used for trimming seams and edges on upholstered furniture or furniture slipcovers.
- : A tubular ribbon of icing on a pastry.